General Terms and Conditions
Contract Terms under purchase agreements made via the Platform http://www.bowdenzug24.com
ARC Reuter GmbH
Unterer Ziegelweg 2
78727 Oberndorf am Neckar
represented by CEO: Jochen Reuter
phone: 07423 8752573
fax: 07423 8752572
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org registration in the commercial register. Register Court: Stuttgart
Registration Number: 481201
VAT Identification Number according to §27 a VAT Act: DE221981097
– "provider" –
the Users of this PLATFORM referred to in section 2 of these terms and conditions
– be closed to and referred to in the following as "customer/customers" –.
§ 1 Scope
Only the following terms and conditions as amended at the time of the order apply to the business relationship between the provider and the customer. Different terms and conditions of the customer will not be recognised unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The customer can select products from the supplier's range and collect them via the "add to cart" button into a so-called shopping cart. With the button "buy now" he gives a binding application for the purchase of the goods in the shopping basket. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt with the subject "confirmation of your order at Bowdenzug24" by e-mail, in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out ussing the "print" function. The customer's order (1) represents the offer at the conclusion of the contract with the respective contents of the shopping cart. The acknowledgement of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the supplier. This summarizes the contents of the order. In this E-Mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest when the goods are delivered, the text of the contract (consisting of order, terms and conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the customer by us on a permanent medium (e-mail or paper printout). The text of the contract is stored while respecting privacy regulations.
(3) The contract is concluded in the Languages: English.
§ 3 delivery, availability of goods, payment modalities
(1) Delivery times specified by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these terms and conditions), provided prior payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier will also inform the customer immediately. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to revocate from the contract. Moreover, in this case, the provider is also entitled to opt out of the contract. In doing so, he may refund payments already made by the customer without delay.
(3) The customer can make the payment by wire transfer/advance payment, PayPal (Credit card, Lastchrift, PayPal Account), cash payment upon collection, invoice. (4) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately at the conclusion of the contract. If the due date of payment according to the calendar is determined, the customer is already in default by missing the date.
§ 4 reservor of title
Until the purchase price is paid in full, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
§ 5 prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices listed on the provider's website are subject to applicable statutory sales tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and must be borne by the customer, unless the customer makes use of any right of revocation. (3) In the event of revocation, the customer shall bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
§ 6 property allowance
(1) The provider is liable for defects in the case in accordance with the applicable legal Regulations, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. For companies, the warranty period on goods delivered by the supplier is 12 months.
§ 7 liability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. This excludes claims for damages by the customer from the violation of life, body, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages resulting from intentional or gross damage resulting from intentional or gross negligent breach of duty on the part of the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those that are necessary to achieve the objective of the treaty.
(2) In the event of breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract if it has been caused simply negligently, unless it is a claim for damages by the customer arising from a breach of life, body or health.
(3) the restrictions of the paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favour of the provider's legal representatives and vicarious agents if claims are made directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the product liability act remain unaffected.
§ 8 information on data processing
(1) The provider collects data of the customer as part of the processing of contracts. In particular, it complies with the provisions of the federal data protection act and the telemedia act. Without the consent of the customer, the provider will only collect, process or use the customer's inventory and usage data to the extent that this is necessary for the settlement of the contractual relationship and for the use and settlement of telemediums.
(2) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer's data for advertising, market or opinion research purposes.
§ 9 final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the supplier and the customer, excluding the UN purchase law as well as international private law.
(2) In The event that the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special public-law assets, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the seat of the provider.
(3) The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even in the event of the legal invalidity of individual points. Instead of the invalid points, if any, the legal requirements will be set. However, to the extent that this would be an unreasonable hardship for a contracting party, the contract becomes ineffective as a whole.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, which you can find under https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged and unwilling to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.